A custom RV can be designed from a variety of sources, whether you’re refurbishing or ordering one.
RV cushions reupholstered
You can reupholster old RV cushions with a variety of fabrics; just use your imagination and you’ll be surprised at the results:
- Fabric for upholstery used by decorators
- Drip cloths made from canvas
- Curtains with blackout technology
- Fabric designed for outdoor use
Consider spraying your fabric with Scotchgard Fabric Water Shield if you want it to last longer. In addition to preventing wear and tear, this will prevent stains as well.
Make your kitchen a priority
Being able to prepare meals on the go is the ultimate convenience of traveling with a kitchen. Life on the road involves snacking, cleaning, and meals, all of which are prepared in the kitchen. By updating this area of your RV, you can breathe new life into it.
Remodeling your RV kitchen should take into consideration the following tips:
- Peel-and-stick backsplashes are replaced by removing the old ones
- Adding magnetic knife holders will increase drawer space
- Modern window treatments can be made with bamboo blinds
- The walls can be decorated with art or mirrors
- You can spray paint your countertops with stone coat!
Renovations of bathrooms
Please hear us out, even though we realize you would rather spend as little time in that mini jail bathroom as possible. If a few updates are made, you might be able to enjoy your time there more.
Here are some steps you can take to make your RV bathroom feel more like home:
- Sticking on towel hooks is an easy way to add them
- Decorative wallpaper with bold patterns
- Door-mounted shelf installation
- Rugs should be spread out