In case you are planning to refurbish or order a custom RV, there are several places where you can find design ideas.
Reupholster RV Cushions
Several different kinds of fabric can be used to reupholster tired RV cushions; just use a little imagination and you’ll be surprised what you can come up with:
- Decorators upholstery fabric
- Canvas drop cloths
- Blackout curtains
- Outdoor fabric
If you want your fabric to last longer, consider spraying it with Scotchgard Fabric Water Shield. This will prevent wear and tear and prevent stains.
Invest in kitchen
The ultimate convenience of travelling with a kitchen is being able to prepare meals on the go. Snacks, cleaning, and meals are all part of life on the road, all of which are performed in the kitchen. Your RV can be given a new lease of life by updating this area.
Consider these tips when remodelling your RV kitchen:
- Removing and replacing the backsplash with peel and stick
- Increase drawer space by adding magnetic knife holders
- Blinds made of bamboo are a great modern window treatment
- Decorative art or mirrors can be hung
- It’s a thing, stone coat spray paint for countertops!
While we realise you want to spend as little time in that mini jail bathroom, without enough fresh air and furniture to feel comfortable, please hear us out. It might just be possible for you to enjoy your time there with a few updates.
You can make your RV bathroom feel more like home by following these steps:
- Towel hooks can be added by sticking them on
- Wallpapering with bold decorative patterns
- Installing a door-hung shelf
- Spread some rugs out