For finding a place to legally park your RV, basic RV parks usually ask for $15-$20 per night. Most often, they are stationed in remote areas, such as national parks.
If you plan to go hiking in a national park, then you should opt for an RV park with a lower price because they offer a safe, trustworthy place to keep your RV. As well as offering an additional parking space, they often allow you to drive into the parks with an economical vehicle. These parks are perfect for campers who prefer quiet and stargazing because their locations encourage solitude. It is even possible to be restricted from running a generator under certain conditions. It is possible to find RV parks that offer some amenities in this category at a higher price during peak times of the year.
Amenities available at RV parks
There are several amenities and services available at RV parks, but the average park costs around $50 per night. A $50 night might get you the following amenities.
- WiFi: It’s not always the fastest, but it’s a good option for accessing the Internet while travelling.
- Dump stations: To dispose of waste and drainage, RVs have black and gray tanks. It is necessary to empty these periodically.
- Electrical: Your RV can usually be plugged into a power source that runs its electronics and charges its batteries.
- Water: You can refill the fresh water tank you use for showering, cooking, and drinking.
Make sure you read the fine print as well. There may be an additional fee for some of these services in some RV parks. In some areas, there are also convenience stores or small grocery stores, as well as playgrounds for children. Moreover, not all RV parks offer credit card machines for swiping credit cards. To use laundry and vending machines, get cash and quarters.
Luxury RV parks
There are plenty of amenities available at RV parks. The minimum nightly rate tends to be around $80. Even though we cannot list every possible service on vacation, we know people may spend some extra money for convenience.
- It should be easy to use and look nice with the amenities listed previously
- Some luxury RV parks include a small golf course
- Parking near a lake or ocean usually offers great views
- Some places welcome dogs, such as dog spas and kennels that watch your animals while you’re away
A luxury RV park is a special place. If you are not interested in staying in a hotel, this place is perfect for you.