RV loans don’t have to hold you back from selling your RV when you’re ready. You can easily sell an RV that has an existing loan by offering it to an RV buyer who will take over the payments. Using this method, you can easily turn your RV into cash or trade it in for your dream setup. If you’re ready to refinance your RV with a loan, contact us today.
How are RV payments going to be handled?
There are RV dealers that buy used recreational vehicles and will often take over your existing payments on your RV. It is not necessary to settle your motorhome or towable loan before selling it, even if you owe a considerable amount on it. It will likely be more difficult for you to find a buyer who is willing to assume the remainder of your loan. This is because you are selling to a private individual. There may be instances in which lenders are unwilling to transfer their loans to individuals. The RV loan must be paid off before the RV can be traded in, unless you offer it directly to a dealership.
What are the benefits of RV payment takeover?
Whether or not you have an existing loan or lien on your RV, you can still sell it. In this situation, choosing an RV dealership that buys used RVs is often the most advantageous option when considering how to market your RV. Your RV sale can be made easy and worry-free with these dealerships taking over your current loan. The existing loan will not need to be repaid and you will be able to sell the RV quickly.
Here are some tips for selling an RV with a loan:
Here are some tips for maximizing your RV value and selling your RV with a loan:
- Make sure you are aware of the most current balance and terms of your loan by contacting your lender.
- Ensure that all of the paperwork for your RV is gathered.
- Ensure that you keep a record of any RV upgrades you have made.
- If you are selling your RV to a private buyer or consigning it, you should be aware of the requirements for selling an RV with a loan.
- There is no need to worry if you are planning to sell your RV with a loan. Contact our RV Buyers today to receive a cash offer for your RV.